- Create a ceremony that is simple, elegant and personal, that speaks of your mutual love, devotion, and respect, which you, your family and your friends can be proud of.
- Meet with you to discuss any and all aspects of the ceremony and be available to you for assistance and support.
- Utilize our extensive wedding resources.
Judy and Sheldon are wedding Officiants - Chaplains providing ceremony services.
We conduct personalized wedding ceremonies at reception venues, or at a location of the couples' choosing.
We will give you the individual attention your wedding ceremony requires. We conduct traditional spiritual and non-denominational marriage ceremonies.
We conduct inter faith wedding ceremonies and renewal of vows ceremonies at your location, or we can provide you with our some ideas of wedding venues in the Niagara area.
For smaller weddings (up to 20 people) we have a venue in Jordan Village.
Judy is an understanding; open minded Chaplain who is active in her community, devoted to her work with couples in making their wedding a memorable occasion. With a back ground in event planning she brings the experience necessary in order to make your wedding ceremony special and memorable.
Sheldon is a kind and compassionate Chaplain, As an honoured humanitarian Sheldon brings the professional experience necessary to assist you in the planning and execution of your wedding. His involvement in the theatrical community can provide that "extra something" to your ceremony.
- We know the fabulous Niagara Region and the many romantic, scenic and special locations for your wedding ceremony.
- We perform baby naming/welcoming services and other events for you and your family; contact us for with your inquiries.
News Article about Sheldon & Judy
Check out this article from Spectrum section of the St. Catharines Standard on Sheldon and Judy from July 5th 2008 Here.
Sheldon & Judy
3864 Main St.
Jordan, Ontario L0R1S0